I was hoping to find someone local in the PNW to take over happy fox studio, but I never found the right fit. In the meantime and while I'm traveling, I'll be using happy fox studio to sell digital art created by me and my kiddos (currently 7 and 10 years old). Take a look, put in a custom request, or share with friends! www.happyfoxstudio.etsy.com
happy fox studio
Tuesday, June 7, 2022
Tuesday, December 15, 2020
2021 updates (a couple of weeks early!)
Instagram is still the best place to buy the widest range of quirky, mostly minimalist jewelry. www.instragram.com/happyfoxstudiojewelry
I am expanding what's available via Etsy as well! Free shipping over $35. Use code TACOMAPICKUP to make shipping $0 and pick up in N Tacoma. www.happyfoxstudio.etsy.com
If you want to shop in person, here are some shops with a few pieces of happy fox studio! (Covid slowed wholesale down - we'll see how this shakes out in 2021, I may add more shops back to the lineup!)
Paper Luxe Shop, University Place, WA (earrings)
Compass Rose, Tacoma, WA (14K gold fill and sterling silver earrings)
Drizzle and Shine, Seattle, WA
A few updates in case you don't follow along on social media:
- I no longer purchase any animal products new (for several years now), so if you see any pearl, shell, leather, etc, it is 100% reclaimed/upcycled
- As of mid-2020, I no longer purchase any new stones, for ethical reasons. I do still have lots of new stones in stock from previous purchases, so you will continue to see them in designs. If you're ever interested in where I sourced materials - please feel free to reach out!
Thank you for your ongoing support! Please reach out if you're looking for something you don't see online, or want to talk about a custom order!
Friday, June 1, 2018
happy fox studio jewelry @ brick and mortar shops
Drizzle and Shine (Seattle)
Compass Rose (Tacoma) *
Paper Luxe Shop (Fircrest) *
Spoils of Wear (St. Paul)
Mimosa Goods (Bordentown)
Kindred Post (Juneau) *
Stores marked * carry earrings only.
Have a favorite shop that you'd love to see my pieces in? Email me at email@example.com, or have them email me to receive a wholesale catalog.
Wednesday, February 8, 2017
how to buy happy fox studio jewelry online
- On www.instagram.com/happyfoxstudiojewelry. This is the best place to see all of my items. In fact there is even a hashtag you can click at the end of a post, #hfsavailable, which will show you what's in stock or replicable. If you see something you like, DM (direct message me) to set up payment (via Paypal, which you don't need to have an account to use, just a credit/debit card). If you don't have an Instagram account, you can still see the pictures, so note the style and date and send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Check out my small Etsy collection at www.happyfoxstudio.etsy.com. You can request custom orders on Etsy, too. You can also ask for any Instagram item to be turned into a reserved Etsy listing, for an extra $2 (to cover the Etsy fees).
- Check out my Facebook page, www.facebook.com/happyfoxstudio. Items are not updated on Facebook with availability, but you can look around for styles and email me or message me about any pieces you like.
Message me or email me with any questions!